Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 2 februari 2022

You're cracking me up!

 Goblins, elfs, evil little buggers, I don't know, but somehow when it prepared to continue wotking on the engine I npoticed a huge crack in the casing.


dammit dammit dammit...

So I had it welded by someone who know how to weld aluminum, result:


Now of we go, new shift cross installed AFTER we installed the axel and one side of the casing is done!


But wait, there is more, as someone thankfully pointed out to me, we forgot to put to bolts in place before you put in the primary insert facepalm emoji.


So out with the drive train axel, out with the primary and in go two annoying bolts. Next up placing the crankshaft, also Pinasco. We already place new oil seals and a new bearingnow it was just a matter of putting the it in the right way around (clutch but goes on the left, ignition bit goes on the right).


Notice the bolt that are now in place :)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten